We are looking for talented and experienced sales professionals to engage with digital visitors on behalf of a global leader in Computer Security. This role requires a high degree of sales aptitude, communication, and technical skills.
As a new hire you must complete the initial training program where you’ll receive the tools you need to be successful, including:
- Strategic, consultative sales techniques
- Product knowledge regarding the computer solutions you’ll be recommending
- And practice with the technical applications you’ll be using on a daily basis
MarketLinc is a virtual company, which means as long as you have a dedicated home office space, up-to-date Windows-based computer (MAC computers are currently not supported), and a reliable hard-wired and high-speed internet connection you could be our next Sales team member working from your own home office.
CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT PROCESS
- Prospective customers will come to you via a ‘chat icon’ we have placed strategically on our partner’s website.
- They want to purchase online security and they ‘click to chat’ so they can interact with a knowledgeable agent for sales support.
- Next, you invite the customer to the phone so that you can further engage them using a consultative sales approach to understand your customer’s computer usage prior to recommending the level of security they require.
- Finally, you perform all data entry required to process the customer’s order.
- Operates efficiently and effectively within a home office environment
- Commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency in your sales approach
- Must be positive with the ability to stay poised under pressure
- Naturally treats others with respect, courtesy, and professionalism
- Experience in positioning up-sell and cross-sell recommendations to customers
- Motivated by the pay-for-performance compensation model, which ensures you receive additional incentive for your sales
- Has a technical mindset and interest in software trends and capability
- Enjoys continuous learning; open to feedback and adapting your sales approach
- Thrives in a dynamic environment that is supported with ongoing training and skills development
Do you have evening and weekend availability that fits with our current part-time hiring requirements?
We require that every part-time Sales Agent work a minimum of 4 shifts per week.
This would involve a Saturday AND Sunday commitment on one of the following shifts:
- 9:00 am to 5:30 pm EST
- 5:30 pm to 12:00 am EST
Plus at least 2 evening shifts during the week (Monday through Friday):
- 6:00 pm to 12:00 am EST
When full-time positions become available we regularly consider advancement options from our part-time team before recruiting externally.
HOW TO APPLY
You can submit your application below or by email to email@example.com.
Upon receipt of your resume, one of our Recruiters will contact you. You will learn about the minimal requirements needed to work from home and about all current openings that match your experience and availability. Please specify in your resume what time works best for us to call you.
This is an employee role open to candidates residing in Canada.APPLY NOW