Sales Development Representative
Do you want to be a true contributor toward the delivery of a unique and innovative business solution with like-minded colleagues who are driven, intelligent, and fully invested in achieving growth objectives?
Are you passionate about executing account specific lead generation campaigns?
Do you have previous experience in an outbound demand generation, inside sales, or field sales role?
Are you hungry for a change? Do you want to break the mold by joining a company who leads the path with virtual operations and believes in what flexibility really means?
We believe there are places and times on a digital shopping journey where connecting shoppers with a customer-centric sales expert is the best way to build customer loyalty and create the best brand experience. With more than 25 years of industry expertise, we innovate with technology, fresh ideas, and world-class solutions to help our clients reach this goal. And we’re ready to create this experience worldwide.
If you’re motivated to help us grow our customer base and have integrity, resiliency, self-confidence and a natural work ethic, this could be the start of an amazing work relationship.
We’re looking for a high-performing and results-focused professional to join our team as a Sales Development Representative (SDR). In this role you’ll report to the SVP Business Development and drive the outbound prospecting and lead generation tactics that will provide qualified leads to our Sales team.
We’re a company that’s driven by results. Accomplishing great work can be demanding and challenging. That’s why we believe in flexible schedules and skipping long commutes to support balanced lifestyles. Our company is 100% virtual, which means you’ll operate from a dedicated home office workspace.
- A natural sales professional with a ‘hunter’ mentality and ‘can-do’ attitude to seek out new business
- Can successfully relate to, communicate and collaborate with various backgrounds and styles
- Willing to do whatever it takes to identify and qualify decision makers within target accounts
- Energy, resilience, and desire to make numerous calls and maintain a focus on outbound prospecting
- Self-motivated, tenacious, and ambitious with a desire to get results and the ability to deal with rejection
- Positive with the ability to stay poised under pressure; naturally treats others with respect
- Interest in what motivates each prospect account and relevant stakeholder
- Most importantly you have ‘smarts’ and can think on your feet to drive lead generation initiatives, with the ability to work independently toward set goals
WHAT WE’LL ASK OF YOU
- Outbound prospecting into target accounts where no previous contacts, leads, or relationships exist
- Use multiple resources to generate and organize account insights, understand what matters to and motivates contacts, including online research, podcasts, PR releases, and business financials, etc.
- Leverage account and contact insights to develop personalized, targeted lead generation initiatives to establish net new leads leveraging all modes of communication necessary (phone, email, social, etc.)
- Manage and nurture leads generated from both SDR outbound prospecting and through marketing demand generation programs
- Provide detailed information on all qualified leads and ensure continuous process optimization
- Assist Marketing in the development and execution of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns
- Enhance and maintain prospect lists to ensure information is complete and accurate
- Track, manage, and report on all prospects and leads within the CRM system
- Meet and exceed monthly outbound lead generation quotas as set by the management team
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; a polished and confident presence over the phone; ability to deliver insights in an engaging, fresh, and impactful manner
- Customer-centric sales ability to understand a prospect’s goals and bridge those needs to the solution MarketLinc provides
- Knowledge of traditional and emerging research methodologies with the ability to drive insights to execute outbound lead generation strategy and activity
- Strong business acumen; in-depth understanding of marketing technology, ecommerce industry dynamics, and the competitive environment
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, CRM applications, internet and social media tools (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+)
- Excellent project management, planning, and organization skills with attention to detail
- Post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- For more information about MarketLinc visit marketlinc.com
- Submit your cover letter / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Job Reference # SDR-001
- Initial interviews will be limited to applicants that most closely possess the above qualifications
- This is an Independent Contractor role open to candidates residing in Canada